Customer Service Advisor
- Standard / Permanent
- OPERATION PROCESSING
Customer Service Advisor (40 hrs/week)
About the role
In this exciting role, you will be the first point of contact for drivers and suppliers and your main focus will be to handle their query with friendly efficiency whilst meeting our quality standards. The work rate will be ever changing with lots of variety to keep you nice and busy. No two days will be the same and you will use your common sense (there are no scripts here) to solve issues whilst ensuring our systems are updated as you go along.
For the ambitious, in this role you will gain an overview of all business areas so will be ideally positioned to decide which direction you want your career to go when the time is right. Prove yourself here and you will follow in the steps of others who have gone on to shine at Arval UK.
Based out of our welcoming Swindon office this role is full time (40 hrs a week) working shifts Monday – Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00pm
Basic salary of up to £24,960 + up to £1,100 bonus
We operate a hybrid working option, this gives you up to 2 days working from home per week; You will be eligible, once training is complete and you are fully competent in the role. We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility and believe everyone has a voice and the opportunity to make an impact.
You will also enjoy the outstanding benefits including;
- Private Healthcare (AXA PPP)
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension scheme
- A range of personal flexible benefits
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free parking
- Access to great discounts on our products and services
- To celebrate your first year you will enjoy a ½ holiday or a £75 Love2Shop voucher
- Paid eye tests and £50 towards your lenses
- Fantastic onsite café
You will be well versed in delivering exceptional customer service – going the extra mile is second nature to you. This role is all about helping our customers so;
- You must be able to build relationships effortlessly
- You can quickly understand and take ownership of a customer query
- Ensure you are providing a satisfactory outcome
- You’ll be super organised
- Have the ability to plan and juggle multiple activities with ease
- You will adjust well to this fast pace of the role
- We need people who can think on your feet whilst satisfying the customer
- You will be accurately and updating several databases
If you have proven experience of providing customers with the dedication they deserve and can communicate professionally (both verbally and written), then we want to hear from you. It’s all about ensuring our customers receive great service.
You will be given all the systems training you need and plenty of opportunity to shadow colleagues prior to going live on the phones, followed by continued support as you grow into the role.
What’s in it for you?
Culturally, we are a friendly bunch – more human, than corporate. We expect a lot but know that works both ways so offer our Journey Makers a fantastic employee experience end to end.
Why not discover what type of Journey Maker you are by taking our Quiz – https://www.thejourneymakers.co.uk/
All our offices are welcoming and refreshed to reflect our new ways of working in a post-COVID, forward thinking digital and hybrid setting. You will be given the perfect environment to do your work to the highest standards possible, as well as the opportunities to develop your own career.
You will be joining a family – where, together, we are all pushing the limits of what’s possible for our customers and for each other. We’re an excellent mix of new and longer serving Journey Makers, all working together to constantly improve the service we offer all our customers. Sharing experience, ideas and creative solutions is what we do best.
Being owned by a bank (BNP Paribas), not only are we part of global brand making a positive difference to the World, but we all benefit from some excellent perks.
We’re also proud that we can offer you things that money just can’t buy:
- Progressive career development opportunities through our dedicated Learning and Development team. Check out our approach to learning here on our Dare2Discover intro film!
- Many opportunities to participate in CSR and Climate Sustainability action
- A huge range of volunteering days (we actively encourage our people to volunteer and participate in charity work)
- Hybrid working options (working in the office / at home or a remote location that suits your personal circumstance)
- Access to first class Mental Health support (onsite through our amazing MH First Aiders or through our dedicated MH support line)
- An array of Talent Development opportunities local (UK) and globally within Arval Group / BNP Paribas
- And an employee culture that is focussed on creating a great place to work for all our Journey Makers – whether you are here for a temporary stay or with us for a lifetime
We are proud to celebrate the diverse nature of our customers and our hugely diverse teams, where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. We support all our local communities and groups and actively encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply to become part of our family. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age – or any other category you can think of, and we have a strong “speak up” culture through which we support and ally with all group our Journey Makers identify with.
We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility and believe everyone has a voice and the opportunity to make an impact.
Here’s a recent video we put together that shows life at Arval: The Journey Makers
We are Europe’s No.1 vehicle leasing provider with a clear vision for sustainable mobility. Mobility is as simple as someone moving from point A to point B, however and whenever they choose. We know that for 2021 and beyond, being innovative and creative, developing existing products and introducing new ones quickly into the mix is what our customers want, whilst we also focus on leading the way forward on Climate Action within the mobility industry.
Luckily, at Arval, we have an excellent pedigree in all things mobility, and the launch of our five year plan, Arval Beyond, puts us out in front, leading the way. Find out more about our plan here: Arval Beyond
We truly believe all our Journey Makers help us shape our story – and make history in the process. Come, join our family, and be part of it too.