Strutt & Parker – Team Administrator, Salisbury
- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
We are looking to employ an Administrator within our Rural department based in Salisbury.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, professional and well organised and should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, the ability to build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients is essential, as is the ability to build a good working relationship with the company’s Client on Boarding and Compliance teams.
- Provide proactive administrative support to a dynamic professional team
- General administrative duties including but not limited to copy/audio typing, filing, telephone enquiries, expense claims, cost recording, etc.
- Carry out all client due diligence, screening and processing
- Deal with correspondence and compose written replies on behalf of the team.
- Take follow-up action where appropriate, redirecting if necessary and audio typing to draft responses where requested
- Business administration for the team to include, producing professional services invoices, helping with recovery of overdue invoices, overseeing minor facilities management works and responding to internal health and safety updates
- Business administration for client owned farm and estate businesses, to include issuing documents for signature,
Supporting our team Property Administrator in managing supplier invoices and accounts, recording tenancy data in online database and managing contractor compliance administration
- Format and issue quality documents and valuation/Trustee reports ensuring a high standard of accuracy and presentation is maintained
- Organise travel arrangements, making cost effective decisions
- Organise and service meetings including providing agendas, producing minutes and ensuring effective follow up action
- Receive telephone calls on behalf of the team, respond to enquiries where possible or refer the enquiry if appropriate
- Diary management and processing expenses claims
- Make bookings for venues, refreshments and equipment
- Maintain and update electronic filing systemDeal with incoming and outgoing post
- Assist with administering the client onboarding processes to help the team to meet regulatory requirements
- Type, format and issue documentation including e-mail correspondence, schedules and records (numerical and pictorial); ensuring these are quality documents, with a high standard of accuracy and presentation.
- Maintenance of and data inputting to software systems
- Assist with the management of letting enquiries and uploading of letting particulars to the sales and lettings portal
- Previous secretarial experience within a busy, vibrant and demanding environment
- Excellent practical use of MS office suite of products Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent level of typing accuracy and proof reading skills
- Able to work under own initiative
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Willingness to learn and embrace change
- Bright and positive attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Enjoys working as part of a team in an open plan office
- Well-presented and articulate
We are proud to offer award-winning benefits to support and reward our employees:
– Heath & Leisure: 25 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work
Financial: Pension, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.