Strutt & Parker – Associate Director / Senior Associate Director, Lewes
- Standard / Permanent
- GB-ENG-East Sussex
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become a key member of the Rural Land Management and Consultancy team based in the vibrant town of Lewes.
You will be joining a dynamic team where you would be working as trusted advisor to some high profile and valued clients. This role would be perfect for someone looking to push their career on from a graduate level and to have day to day responsibility and contact with their own client base as well as having the opportunity to build up contacts of their own.
The team has an established reputation as leader in the rural market. They undertake the management of Rural Estates, and are involved in all aspects of rural consultancy. There is also significant opportunity to be involved in the provision of valuation advice if an area of interest.
- Acting as principal agent for a selection of key estate management clients
- Undertaking estate and farming business reviews
- Liaising with professional advisors to produce and implement strategic plans
- Handling diversification projects
- Assisting clients with the promotion of strategic land
- Secured lending and other professional valuations (desirable)
· Educated to degree level
· Professionally qualified MRICS
· Excellent research and analytical skills
· Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
· Being able to manage people including estate employees, and to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
· Being prepared to take the initiative and to problem solve to achieve the best outcome for the client
· Being technologically aware/savvy and able to deal with estate systems including card payment systems and point of sale tills
· The ability to multi-task and deal with multiple and potentially conflicting objectives and deadlines
· The ability to learn/mast complex financial structures and implement recharging systems
· The ability to set and monitor financial budgets
· Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion when dealing with sensitive information
We are proud to offer award-winning benefits to support and reward our employees:
- Health & Leisure: Private medical cover, 27 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work
- Financial: Pension, company car allowance, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme – you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.