Strutt & Parker – Personal Assistant, London West End
- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to join our Residential Sales Team in our Kensington office. This is a dual role, supporting the Head of London Residential Sales and the Sales team in Kensington where he is based, together with the Head of the National Country House Department.
A team player with excellent organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written. Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, a willingness to learn and an excellent telephone manner.
The candidate will have previous experience of working in a fast paced environment and be able to provide a high level of service to clients. Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility is essential, as well as being comfortable and capable of working as part of a team. This is a full-time role which involves supporting two Senior Directors running busy and successful departments, together with a London Residential Sales team in Kensington. The role involves day to day contact with our clients and potential buyers, and booking viewings.
- Management of the KYC and anti-money laundering processes as required by the Group, liaising with the internal on-boarding and compliance teams where necessary.
- Preparation of property brochures
- Management of the invoicing process for the team.
- Registration of new buyers
- Keeping window cards/brochure displays/office systems up-to-date
- Liaising with potential buyers and arranging viewings/managing diaries
- Maintaining client files and the Residential client database
- Assist with invoicing and debt collection ensuring that invoices are paid in a timely manner and debt is kept to a minimum.
- Where required establish and maintain trusted relationships with our clients to facilitate and accelerate the on-boarding processes.
- Implement strategies for continuous improvement of business processes and increased efficiency
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as required by the team.
Responsibilities to Head of National Country House Department
- Draft client correspondence including pitch reports, letters and other general correspondence
- Diary and inbox management
- Organise and schedule internal and external meetings
- Oversee social media accounts including Linkedin and Instagram
- Organise travel arrangements
- Process expense claims
· GCSE level education (or equivalent standard), which will include English and Mathematics qualifications.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Demonstrable experience of supporting a team of professional fee earners.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook) and experience of using KYC systems or similar.
- A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing with experience of customer service.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Punctual and flexible in relation to working hours and duties
- Prior experience of interpreting policies and procedures associated with AML regulations.
- Experience of undertaking client due diligence, including completing independent searches and sanction checks.
- Takes a proactive approach to administration, ensuring that where possible, efficiencies in processes are made.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- An interest in working real estate/estate agency environment.
We are proud to offer award-winning benefits to support and reward our employees:
- Health & Leisure: 25 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work
- Financial: Pension, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme – you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.