Strutt & Parker – Administrator, Cambridge (12 month Fixed Term Contract Maternity Cover) Commencing April 2024
- Fixed Term
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
**Strutt & Parker – Administrator, Cambridge (12 month Fixed Term Contract Maternity Cover) Commencing April 2024**
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the LMD team in Cambridge. To provide a full suite of administrative services to the team, including the management of systems and processes, and proactive administrative support to the head of the department.
- General administrative duties including but not limited to arranging meetings, taking minutes, filing, telephone enquiries, expense claims, travel arrangements, cost recording, time recording, creating job numbers and dealing with the post etc.
- Make bookings for venues, refreshments and equipment
- Copy and audio typing, editing and formatting reports and letters, as required by the fee earning team, ensuring that documents are in the desired format and ready to be presented to the client.
- Management of the invoicing process for the team. This includes scanning and saving invoices on all managed estates, coding for payment, and submitting to the accounts team.
- Assisting in the instruction of contractors and raising works orders in relation to clients’ let properties and maintaining the contractors list (including new contractors).
- Handling of initial property letting enquiries and processing rent demands.
- Business administration for client owned farm and estate businesses, to include issuing documents for signature.
- Overseeing minor facilities management issues for estate clients such as instructing contractors, updating servicing dates for boiler, EICR, Chimney etc.
- Deal with initial enquiries, providing initial replies on behalf of the team or take follow-up action where appropriate, redirecting if necessary.
- Drafting of residential tenancy agreements.
- Assist with invoicing and managing debt collection ensuring that invoices are paid in a timely manner and debt is kept to a minimum.
- Preparing fee accounts for issue to clients.
- Maintaining the fee management system and running reports as required.
- Management of Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Assisting with the organisation of marketing events for the department and wider office where appropriate, on an ad-hoc basis.
- Management of the KYC and anti-money laundering processes as required by the Group, liaising with the internal on-boarding and compliance teams where necessary.
- Implement strategies for continuous improvement of business processes and increased efficiency
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as required by the team.
- GCSE level education (or equivalent standard), which will include English and Mathematics qualifications.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Demonstrable experience of supporting a team of professional fee earners.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook, MS Teams) and experience of using KYC systems or similar.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Takes a proactive approach to administration, ensuring that where possible, efficiencies in processes are made.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail, with excellent typing accuracy and proof reading skills
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion when dealing with sensitive information
Health & Leisure: Private medical cover, 25 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work
Financial: Pension, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme – you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.