Senior Surveyor – Portfolio Management (Maternity Cover)
- Fixed Term
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Responsibility for coordination and proactive management of a significant part of the Client’s real estate portfolio.
- Can identify new business opportunities within own discipline and pass on
- Manages existing client relationships at middle to senior mgt level on day to day basis
- Can work independently to prepare standard reports, submissions and on more complex issues with guidance
- Advises and guides graduates and administrative employees on an ad hoc basis
- Day to day estates management
- Assignments (agreeing completion statements and reviewing documentation)
- Surrenders (agreeing completion statements and reviewing documentation)
- Lease renewals (agreeing completion statements and reviewing documentation)
- Management of break options & events within the portfolios
- Serviced office searches
- Assisting with budgeting, monthly funding requests and preparation of all reports to clients.
- Quarterly reporting
- Development and maintenance of Client relationships including formal and informal reporting.
- Reviewing strategic opportunities within relevant parts of the portfolio and identifying opportunities to add value.
- Ensuring all activities are in line with Client’s and BNPPRE’s agreed process.
- Ensuring property database is accurate and updated as soon as possible after transactions completed.
- Attending/chairing meetings as appropriate.
- Reporting to the client directly on a day to day basis.
- Educated to degree level
- Motivated self-starter with proven track record in delivering quality client service within tight timescales
- An ability to handle a wide range of management and professional duties. A responsible lateral thinker with a positive eye for detail and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Highly communicative, an ability to report verbally and in writing to clients, to issue instructions to contractors and/or advise tenants/staff on client liabilities
- Experience in management of commercial property from a corporate real estate or landlord perspective. A wide range of property experience will also be beneficial.
We are proud to offer award-winning benefits to support and reward our employees:
- Health & Leisure: Private medical cover, 25 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work
- Financial: Pension, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme – you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index