Senior Business Analyst
- Standard / Permanent
- PROJECT & TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Solihull Hybrid
Hours: Full time, Permanent
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we’re part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
We’re here to provide simple and straightforward consumer finance solutions and we work with many well-known retailers and brands to help their customers finance their purchases in a responsible way.
We care about making a positive impact for our colleagues, customers, partners and the wider community. That’s why we live by our values of we’re positive, we’re brave, and we own it.
To gather requirements, analyse, document and propose solutions for large and/or complex business areas including workflow and functional specifications. To assist in the preparation of user and system test plans.
· Leading the Business Analysis through the project lifecycle.
· Gather requirements, analyse, document and propose solutions for large and/or complex business areas including workflow and functional specifications.
· Assist in the preparation of user and system test plans.
· Represent the business and be their voice across the end to end project scope.
· Provide Stakeholder Management.
· Work on individual projects or as a team member reporting to a Scrum Master, Product Owner or Project Manager.
· Be able to demonstrate your ability to work with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Skills & Attributes:
· Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high pressure environment and make sound decisions in
critical situations, such as those surrounding business security.
· Able to think outside of your own area of responsibility.
· Understanding of business processes within a corporate environment.
· Knowledge of Credit Card business processes.
· Knowledge of Fixed Term Credit processes.
· Will have experience in using the Microsoft Office suite, Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps.
· Will be able demonstrate how tools are used to support the Business Analysis role.
Could this be you?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. If you feel you meet 75% of the requirements for this role, we would love to hear from you. Also, if you are considering a career move or a sector-jump, please get in touch, we welcome applications from people with transferable skills.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working for a Top Employer UK 2023 and being part of a team that changes customer’s lives, there are some excellent benefits too. We offer a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, and our Health Cash plan scheme. You also receive access to our multi-award-winning flexible benefits platform designed to provide you with the best range of benefits available to suit your lifestyle including life insurance and private medical insurance. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. Learn more about what it means to be part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance team here: www.https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQUzrPfMI6WNvADKdIPqN9PpY9vjjswdQ or follow this link to learn more about careers at BNP Paribas Personal Finance: https://www.bnpparibas-pf.co.uk/careers/.
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.