Product Owner – Genesys
- Standard / Permanent
Job Title: Product Owner – Genesys
Location: Solihull – Hybrid 2 days office
Hours: Permanent-Full Time
A bit about us:
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we’re part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
We’re here to provide simple and straightforward consumer finance solutions and we work with many well-known retailers and brands to help their customers finance their purchases in a responsible way.
We care about making a positive impact for our colleagues, customers, partners and the wider community. That’s why we live by our values of we’re positive, we’re brave and we own it.
The Product Owner for Genesys Cloud – Customer Services, will be responsible for being the subject matter expert. This role is integral for the technical solution deployment and application support for the Customer Services and Operations capabilities, which will ensure excellent and efficient service engagements for customers.
The Product owner will be responsible for the Product vision, road mapping and product development process as part of an Agile Squad. As the product owner, you will have a deep understanding of the customer needs and the operations strategy, to identify clear priorities when backlog items that optimise the value of the Product. The Product owner will be able to lead the Product development team toward achieving the vision and mission of the Operations team and wider organisation.
As a Product Owner, you will budget, plan and manage the development project from start to finish to ensure that the Product meet the customers’ needs and the BNP PF strategic roadmap.
Your job will involve a significant amount of stakeholder management; presenting propositions to all levels of our organisation to gain buy-in and engaging with internal and external stakeholders to drive towards success.
Lead as Product Owner on relevant Product journeys/initiatives including:
• Strategising and providing the Product vision, roadmap and backlog to the Squad and all stakeholders
• Defining Product features according to customer needs
• Developing, refining, and prioritising epics, backlog items & supporting the Squad with task definition
• Leading the development process
• Defining and managing the Products budget and spend; based upon value prioritisation
• Acting as the main point of contact between teams and stakeholders
• Assisting the Squad/Product development team to define and meet the objectives of each sprint through the different ceremonies
• Owning User Acceptance Testing; adjusting and improving each iteration of the Product before release
• Identifying areas of improvement on the Product or any other supporting processes
• Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the Product
• Analysing Product outcomes based on customer feedbacks and business metrics (OKRs, KPIs, etc.)
• Sharing and promoting Agile values and principles
Skills & Attributes:
· Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of Agile in a business lead / Product Owner role
- Expert in digital self-service improvement
- Customer centric approach
- Commercial awareness
- Delivery mind-set
- Effective governance and stakeholder management
- Ability to lead & motivate agile and cross-functional teams
- Understanding of business area to which the squad primarily supports. In this instance:
- Contact Management
- Call Centres
- Operations (Front and Back Office)
- Omni-channel communications
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Could this be you?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working for a Top Employer UK 2022 and being part of a team that changes customers’ lives, there are some excellent benefits too including – a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. There are also monthly awards with plenty of opportunities to win vouchers and prizes. Learn more about what it means to be part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance team here: BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK – YouTube or click here to learn more about careers at BNP Paribas Personal Finance: Careers (bnpparibas-pf.co.uk).
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.