Dynamics CRM Developer
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the core strategic platform within our business, and so we are looking for an experienced CRM Developer to spearhead our deliveries.
Currently working with Dynamics CRM Customer Engagement on premise, we are now beginning a migration to the Azure hosted platform. Therefore, experience in migrating CRM instances is essential, with further knowledge of SharePoint Online and/or Microsoft Power Platforms being advantageous.
The role forms part of the Business Systems Team within the IT Department, and will work alongside bespoke developers, business analysts and project managers to deliver anything from small system enhancements through to large scale, multi-functional projects.
The Business Systems Team is responsible for the maintenance and delivery of in-house applications and executing IS solutions for business and functional needs. This includes analysis and design, specification, development, configuration, testing, documentation, deployment and on-going monitoring and support of Production platforms.
– Development of Dynamics CRM solutions and integrated systems
– Technical expert for migration from CRM on-premise to Azure
– Delivery of business reporting and visualisation using available platforms, such as PowerBI, CRM Dashboards and SSRS
– Reporting to the Head of Development, and working with Project Managers and Business Analysts to deliver business benefit via the CRM
– Participate in the identification of new technologies, completion of studies/analysis/business cases, and development of subsequent solutions.
– As a CRM subject matter expert, act as source of knowledge for others in the team, whilst continuing to learn and develop technical skills.
– Participate in all aspects of the platform’s development life cycle
– Assist support personnel with escalated technical CRM production issues
– Perform an active role in meetings/discussions relating to ongoing developments.
– Must be prepared to undertake occasional weekend work (overtime payable).
– Development and support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
– Experience in migrating on-premise Dynamics CRM instances to Azure
– Development experience using Web Services and APIs (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.)
– Experience within an application support team
– Confident with FetchXML
– Experience with Microsoft SQL
– Data analysis skills to assist in the troubleshooting of data related problems to provide resilient fixes
– Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in sometimes difficult and pressured situations.
– Good time management and estimation skills.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Apply established processes and methodologies to comply with in-house development standards
– Simego synchronisation
– Microsoft SSIS / SSRS
– Microsoft SharePoint
– Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate etc.)
– Working with Tibco BusinessWorks
– IIS Administration
– Understanding of ISO 27001 IT Security Risk Management
– Experience within a property services, real estate or commercial markets industry
– Experience working within a corporate environment
– Experience of project task and defect tracking tools such as Jira or ServiceNow
This role will be predominantly based in our head office at 5 Aldermanbury Square, which is a 6 minute walk from Moorgate tube station.
However, the Business Systems Team are working semi-remotely, and this role would be required to be in the office at least 1 day per working week.
We are proud to offer award-winning benefits to support and reward our employees:
Heath & Leisure: Private medical cover, 25 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work
– Financial: Pension, company car allowance, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme – you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice