Customer Contact Colleague (Solihull) – 18th March
- Standard / Permanent
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Inbound Customer Services Representative
£10.91 per hour + OTE + Benefits
A bit about us:
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we’re part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
As a Customer Services Representative, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls from customers, answering a variety of questions regarding their finance plans, and coming to the best solution for the customer. You’ll need to make sure to understand everyone’s circumstances, display empathy throughout calls, and ending the call with a positive outcome for the customer.
- Providing telephone-based support and guidance to customers via inbound calls
- Empathising and engaging with customers, getting them to tell their story and explain their situation
- Focusing on the customers’ needs to supply solutions in a professional and friendly manner
- Keeping a variety of internal systems up to date
Skills & Attributes:
We are passionate about continuing to grow our diverse team and we welcome applications from all backgrounds.
We’re not looking at your ‘on paper experience’, as experience within a similar role or even industry isn’t necessary for you to succeed and do what you do best for our customers.
All we ask is that you embrace our Company Values of being Positive, being Brave and Owning what you commit to. We will invest training and development time in you for all you need in your role, you just need to be empathetic, enjoy helping customers solve their problems, listen and communicate well with customers.
What’s in it for you?
– Salary of £10.91 p/h
– The opportunity to achieve on target earnings and monthly awards such as vouchers and prizes and ‘Team of the month’ which is a budget to share across the team
– We care about your work life balance and as such implemented hybrid working for all our employees
– You’ll have access to our multi-award-winning flexible benefits platform designed to provide you with the best range of benefits available to suit your lifestyle including fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out, retailer discounts and gym discount
– 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays as well as the opportunity to buy/sell annual leave + 1 extra day for each year of service for the first 5 years
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To learn more, apply now! We’d love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
- Referral programme
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to Commute:
- Solihull (required)