The strength of BNP Paribas’ Debt Capital Markets, Syndicate, and Solutions businesses was brought to the fore last night as the Bank collected a number of key honours at the annual Euroweek Bond Awards held at the Guildhall. Voted for by issuers, these awards truly serve to underline the excellence of the Bank’s offering, the depth of its client relationships and the increasing breadth of its franchise across flow and higher value-added product segments.
Amongst the top awards announced, BNP Paribas was named the most impressive bank for FIG, best bank for corporate debt capital markets – both multi-currency – and most impressive house for capital structuring. Nick Darrant was named most impressive emerging markets syndicate banker. A number of clients who attended the event with BNP Paribas, such as Snam, Volkswagen and the UK DMO, also received accolades.
BNP Paribas won the following awards:
- Overall best bank for corporate debt capital market
- Overall most impressive FIG house
- Most impressive house for capital structuring
- Best bank for corporate debt capital markets in euros
- Most improved supranational and agency bond house (joint winner)
- Most impressive MTNs dealer for financial institution borrowers
- Best bank for corporate liability management
- Best bank at supporting corporate bonds in the secondary market
- Most impressive bank for corporate hybrid capital
- Best bank for corporate debt capital markets in Swiss Francs
- Most impressive emerging markets syndicate banker: Nick Darrant
BNP Paribas was shortlisted for a number of awards in MTNs, high yield, corporate, FIG and SSA.