Corporate & Investment Banking – Internship & Graduate opportunities
BNP Paribas Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) has roles at both graduate and internship level across all business areas and throughout its global network of offices. CIB offers a series of structured programmes which provide students and graduates with the experience and exposure they need to launch their careers in banking.
- Insight programmes – The Spring Insight programmes gives first-year university students an early taste of the CIB business through workshops, presentations and networking events
- Summer internships – CIB recruits penultimate-year university students for a 10 week structured, rotational programme which includes training, workshops, speaker series, networking and social events
- Long-term internships – For placement-year students (or students who have graduated within a year), long-term interns join desk-specific roles on a rolling basis with contracts ranging from 4-11 months
- Graduates – CIB’s structured, one year graduate programme is non-rotational, ensuring early responsibility and development opportunities. As well as first-class training and joining a global network, you’ll receive on-the-job coaching and support from your manager and colleagues
Real Estate – Internship & Graduate opportunities
BNP Paribas Real Estate is Europe’s leading provider of integrated commercial real estate services, delivering solutions for property owners, investors and occupiers. This dynamic business is expanding and has programmes for students at all levels.
- Work Experience Programme– Real Estate offers a two week work experience programme for school students, which provides an overview of the working environment and possible careers within property.
- Summer Placement Programme- The Summer programme allows penultimate year students to join a specialist business line, gain experience on real projects and develop new skills whilst deepening their commercial knowledge.
- Internship/Industrial Placement Programme – The internship programme for placement-year students can vary from 3 to 12 months and offers the opportunity to work with and learn from property professionals. Internships may take place during vacation periods, in between courses or after a student has finished higher education.
- Graduate Programme – The Real Estate graduate programme enables graduates to become chartered surveyors, qualifying typically within two years. The programme offers mentor support, APC training via departmental rotations and Continuing Professional Development lectures.