BNP Paribas has launched wearetennis.com, a new website designed for all fans and players of tennis. Linked to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, this fun and interactive site brings together everything you need to live your passion for tennis 24/7, including:
– maps and schedules of all professional tennis events worldwide,
– news and updates,
– live scores of all the matches,
– breaking news about professional players in real time on Twitter,
– exclusive, up-to-the-minute blogs by two sports journalists (Eli Weinstein and Craig Gabriel),
– as well as all-new contests to win tickets and attend various tournaments sponsored by BNP Paribas.
To mark the launch of the new site, the first game, called “The Practice”, is now live!*
Start sharpening your tennis skills on a virtual court via webcam or keyboard, and try your luck at winning seats to the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters Tournament. The winners will be drawn on March 22, 2011 from among the 31 participants with the highest scores.
For nearly 40 years, BNP Paribas has supported tennis with unflagging enthusiasm. The Group has never ceased to innovate in its approach to sports sponsorship, and today marks the addition of a digital element with the launch of this innovative site. BNP Paribas is positioned as a “creative partner” to the sport, and will continue to support tennis enthusiastically in the years to come.
*The contest is open to all residents of France (including Corsica and overseas territories), the United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy and Spain.